BECOME A SPONSOR
This event is hosted by the UC Irvine Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders (UCI MIND) in partnership with Alzheimer’s Orange County (AlzOC). Reaching a diverse audience of hundreds of healthcare professionals, aging service providers, family caregivers, students, and researchers, the conference brings together internationally renowned experts to address our nation’s progress in the battle against Alzheimer’s disease and other causes of dementia.
- Download and share our promo image to spread the word and increase visibility for your organization!
- Your company logo & website on event website
- Your company logo on event e-communications
- Your company logo on event social media posts
- Your company logo on rotating slides during the live virtual event
HOW TO BECOME
A LOGO SPONSOR:
- Complete the sponsorship form and submit your logo at the following link by August 10: https://is.gd/logosponsor
- Make check for $250 payable to ‘UC Regents’ (Tax ID #95-2226406)
- Mail check within 30 days of form submission to:
ATTN: Luter Liu
UCI MIND Conference
2643 Biological Sciences III
Irvine, CA 92697-4545
UCI MIND and Alzheimer’s OC reserve the right to decline any application for sponsorship for any reason. Logo sponsorships are limited and first-come, first-served. Please submit payment on time to avoid forfeiture of your sponsorship.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org